The NRCPFC offers cutting edge information services to State, Tribal, and other publicly supported child welfare agencies to promote family-centered practices that support the safety, permanency, and well-being of children while meeting the needs of their families.
Information is provided in the following formats, free of charge:
- NRCPFC Web-Based Information Services: Our website offers a range of high quality family-centered practice and child welfare publications and resources, topically arranged, as well as links to members of the Children’s Bureau One T&TA Network.
- NRCPFC training curricula in English and Spanish (available for download from our website).
- NRCPFC Weekly Update: An electronic weekly newsletter containing six brief items related to child welfare, sent to subscribers via email each Wednesday. When registration opens for NRCPFC Webcasts, Teleconferences, and Webinars, it is announced in Weekly Update.
- NRCPFC Permanency Planning Today: Our “green” web-based semi-annual newsletter shines the spotlight on national promising and best practices in the field and highlights child welfare resources.
- NRCPFC Information Response: The NRCPFC responds to information requests from States and Tribes.
- NRCPFC Quarterly Webcasts: Focusing on a wide range of family-centered practice and permanency planning related issues, these events are broadcast live and then archived on our website.
- NRCPFC Teleconferences/Webinars: Focusing on a wide range of family-centered practice and permanency planning related issues, these live events for State Foster Care Managers, Adoption Managers, and others working, involved, or interested in child welfare are recorded and then archived on our website. The audio can be accessed as MP3 files or as Podcasts.